|Attempt Number One!|
|A GOOGLE recipe said, "Place Egg on a piece of paper towel!" NEVER AGAIN|
|Attempt 3 since I broke the yolk on Attempt 2... Don't Ask & I won't tell you! LOL|
|Attempt 4... FINALLY I SEE A GHOST! Attempt 3 didnt work out!|
|End Result! I was scared the yolk would be running after I sliced it open... But...|
|I POACHED AN EGG! BON APPETIT!|
1. Boil about 3 to 4 inches of water in a pot... Add a little salt
2. Once the water starts to boil, crack open an egg in a cup or bowl... Set the egg aside until the water is completely boiling
3. Take the Cup or Bowl of Egg and pour it into the water
4. The water should cover the egg so that you can see a "Ghost"
5. Now it depends on how long you want the Egg to stay in there but I allowed it to boil for 5 to 7 minutes... Take a spoon with holes and scoop the egg out and place on a plate
6. Slice open the yolk and add garnishments to your liking! ENJOY!
Sends Text Message: "Honey we need more EGGS!"